Maple Leaf Avenue, Ryde

Sold STC
  • DSC_0424.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
  • DSC_0261.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
  • DSC_0268.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
  • DSC_0258.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
  • DSC_0266.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
  • DSC_0253.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
  • DSC_0252.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
  • DSC_0260.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
  • DSC_0430.JPG
    Maple Leaf Avenue
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.

  • No Onward Chain
  • 60% Shared Ownership Property
  • Stunning 2021 Built Coach House
  • Private Ground Floor Entrance
  • Well Designed Single Floor Living
  • Parking for Two Cars
  • Generous 2 Bedroom Accommodation
  • Stylish 20'8 Open Plan Living Space
  • Fashionable Kitchen
  • Internal & External Storage

Part of the West Acre Park development, this stunning 'coach house' offers generous single floor living. It was built in 2021 and so comes with all the smart modern features & benefits one would expect. We offer it for sale as a shared ownership purchase of 60% ownership (£117,000) with the remaining 40% share attracting rent of £159.86 per month. As soon as you enter the property via its private ground floor entrance the substantial 79sqm internal space becomes quite apparent. Up the stairs to the sizeable landing and here you access all rooms and the double width storage cupboard. The well designed living space is fashionably open plan including a lounge area, dining area and an extensive kitchen. There are two spacious bedrooms to choose from and a stylish bathroom suite. The property enjoys two undercover parking spaces directly below the living area plus an external storage cupboard. This recently built development is situated in the popular eastern Elmfield suburb of Ryde. This is is home to the best consolidation of facilities outside of the town including shops, post office, public house, launderette, petrol station and not forgetting the leafy environs of Appley Park just down the road. Nearby Marlborough Road is a main bus route which is a conduit to the town centre, beach and other towns and villages across the Island.

Private Ground Floor Entrance

Stairs to First Floor Landing

Landing (5.05mx 1.60m (16'7"x 5'3"))
Loft access.

Built-in Double Cupboard Housing Boiler

Open Plan Living Space (6.30mx4.06m (20'8x13'4"))
Incorporating: living, dining and kitchen.

Bedroom 1 (4.32m x 2.64m (14'2" x 8'8"))

Walk-in Wardrobe

Bedroom 2 (3.73m x 2.54m (12'3" x 8'4"))

Bathroom (2.26m x 2.08m (7'5" x 6'10"))

This cleverly designed coach house has two private undercover parking spaces directly under the accommodation.

Shared Ownership Property
60% Share available to purchase at £117,000. Remaining 40% attracts rent at £159.87 per month. Qualifying terms and conditions apply.

Energy Rating B

Council Tax
Band B

Leasehold. 125 years from September 2021. 123 years remaining. Annual service charge £278.00

Unconfirmed gas, electric, telephone, mains water and drainage.

Agents Notes
Our particulars are designed to give a fair description of the property, but if there is any point of special importance to you we will be pleased to check the information for you. None of the appliances or services have been tested, should you require to have tests carried out, we will be happy to arrange this for you. Nothing in these particulars is intended to indicate that any carpets or curtains, furnishings or fittings, electrical goods (whether wired in or not), gas fires or light fitments, or any other fixtures not expressly included, are part of the property offered for sale.

Click to enlarge

Maple Leaf Avenue
Ryde, Isle of Wight PO33 1GF
County: Isle of Wight
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 32506008
We are members of